Translate

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Ustaz Darul dream MH370 forced plunged into the sea by two other aircraft

Ustaz Darul dream MH370 forced plunged into the sea  - Following the confirmation made ​​by the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib late last night on the plane crashing MH370, a Ustaz called Darul Manzil has shared a story about how he sees his dream MH370 forced two other aircraft plunged into sea.

"Hi .. Yesterday, I did not intend go anywhere due to daily endure the pain of gout. Around 11pm, my old friend (Fadli) came to the house with his brother. Purpose of their coming was because want me to initiative his uncle treat those who suffer magic problems.

If someone else does I will reject. But when the Fadli ni reminisce my old friends from the standard 1-hard and we have fun together as single bit, then I take the invitation. Summarized the story, I returned home at 3:10 am. I'm so hungry when get home. So I invite the wife to accompany me to eat out, at this restaurant which is only 2 miles from our home. Around 4 am, we already have at home. Maybe because too tired, I keep well once the head slamming pillows. Prior to sleep, indeed I always read Al-Kautsar 11 times and then state like this, "Oh God, if there is something for me / patients / sickness / whatever, you, show . "Somehow I intent MH37O that night ...... I saw two planes flying in the air. A is MH370 and another vessel size smaller than the MH370 but not the kind of fighter planes. Another aircraft is also not the kind of commercial aircraft. In my opinion that is not familiar with the model airplane, I suppose it is a private aircraft.
 
The two ships were flying low over the coastline of rocky geography. I think the beach is not a tourist destination such as unbroken dangerous to live in. .. I then revealed what was happening on the plane MH370. From the passenger compartment, I see the panic in their respective seats. I walk in them chaotically looking crew. Apparently stewardess and steward sitting in the back room and front room near the food storage closet. There I saw two babies crying while their mother soothed. They seem to be warned to not move from your seat. Their faces fear at all. I walked towards the steering column. It was strange when I see a ship captain and his assistants struggled pressing switches are there and try to turn the steering wheel controls. It seems the plane is controlled automatically.Anxious faces of both the pilot. Suddenly, I felt the plane turn left and go up dramatically high. Captain struggled trying to control the steering wheel drive but no such effect. Suddenly the ship plunged down, then fly stable splitting the ocean. I heard a voice in the radio. "You do not ever try to change the route.There are no chance to turn back to your country. We control everything, we knew what you done inside " I pulled out the view from outside the plane MH370.I like flying in the clouds the clouds look both planes on the surface of the ocean that I do not know his name. Suddenly, I saw another plane into a future release then plunged into the water way down the path MH370. Later, the water column afflicted "things" yielded tremendous explosion. MH370 plane through the space and then sucked into the water from the tail of the aircraft. Looks a water beneath the spin. MH370 aircraft plunged into the water from the tail. Several times it turned around before disappearing from view. Aircraft another divert him to the left and fly through the clouds. I'm still there, I watched that scene I've ever seen in your life. Once the whirlpool disappear, I see two pieces of metal floating in the water. Fragments of the turvy topsy by the violent waves. I do not know what's happening on the fate of passengers on MH370 .. Drip tears at the sight of the incident. Suddenly I woke up from sleep ... I think the dream Dreamy suffered. I hope it's all just a toy to sleep and desperately hope that all the passengers on the MH370 is still alive .. Let us pray for their safety .. Amen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment